I absolutely love this porridge because for some reason, it tastes summery. Maybe it’s the Nectarine. But it just tastes so good! If I don’t have a Nectarine, a Peach works really well too! In the past, I have eaten this cold when the weather is nice.
125ml Skimmed Milk
1 Nectarine sliced
Enough Flaked Almonds to sprinkle
Enough Chia Seeds to sprinkle
- Mix the oats and milk together. I mixed these up the night before but it can be done onbthe morning of.
- Add the sliced nectarine into the oats and milk.
- Heat this until done to your liking.
- I then transfer the porridge to a breakfast bowl.
- Top with the flaked almonds and chia seeds.
- Then add the raspberries.
- Now drizzle over everything with the honey.
- Sit down, and enjoy.