So the other day I had this for breakfast and it was just too good. Any excuse to have Peanut Butter anddd Chocolate in a breakfast has to be a winner, am I right? I knew once I ate it that I realyyyy needed to share the recipe. Porridge is such an easy thing to make and it’s soo versatile, you can top it with whatever takes your fancy, or whatever you have in the house. Eithers great! I honestly eat porridge for breakfast every single day and I don’t get bored of it.
125ml Skimmed Milk
5g Milk Chocolate Chips
10g Peanut Butter
- Measure the milk and add in the oats. I tend to do this step the night before, especially on a work morning, it’s one less thing to have to faff about with. And I think that the oats soak up the milk really well this way. I just store this in the fridge and get it out in the morning.
- Heat the milk and oats through. I use a microwave because I find it so much faster than using the hob.
- While that’s heating, slice the banana and add half of the banana into the bottom of your bowl.
- Once the oats are done, put that into the bowl and cover the half of the banana.
- Now add the second half of the banana and all the toppings.
- Sit down, and enjoy!