This porridge quickly became one of my favourite breakfasts. And in case you can’t tell from what I have posted before, breakfast is hands down my favourite meal of the day! I always try and include 1 of my 5 a day in my breakfasts so that I am off to a healthy start first thing. And who needs an excuse to eat chocolate for breakfast? I know I don’t!
125ml Skimmed Milk
5g Cocoa Powder
5g Milk Chocolate Chips
- Mix the oats, milk and cocoa powder together. I leave this in the fridge overnight because it helps me get ready faster on a work morning.
- Heat the oat mixture. I use a microwave as its soo quick, especially in a work morning.
- Place half of the cherries into a bowl.
- Once the oats are heated, place this over the cherries.
- Now top with the remaining cherries and the chocolate chips
- Sit down, and enjoy!