I have been working on this recipe for weeks. I kid you not! And to be honest, it really has taken me that long to perfect it. My earlier attempts were edible but not sweet enough, or were too dry, or were overcooked. But, I think I finally have this recipe ready to be shared… so here we go!
50g Chocolate Protein Powder
2 Medium Bananas
20ml White Chocolate Jordan’s Skinny Syrup
80ml Almond Jordan’s Skinny Syrup
1/2 a tsp of Baking Powder
- Blend the oats. I used actual porridge oats so I used my blender to make them into a powder so they’d work better for this recipe.
- To save on washing up, I then added in the protein powder and baking powder. So that’s the dry ingredients done!
- Now get a different mixing bowl and mash your bananas. To make this recipe, you want to use really ripe bananas so they turn into a smoother texture.
- Add in the egg and the two Jordan’s Skinny Syrups.
- Add the dry ingredients into your wet ingredients until they are just mixed together. Be careful not to overmix.
- Get yourself a 9×9 baking dish and spray it with the frylight and add in the mixture, spreading it to the edges.
- Put this into an oven at Fan 180 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- Allow the brownies to cool completely before removing from the pan and slicing.
- Sit down, and enjoy!