These cookies are my absolute favourite thing to make when I had need to satisfy my sweet tooth! The recipe uses ingredients that almost everyone will already have in their kitchen and cupboards. And the method is so easy that a newbie could do it.
1 tsp Cinnamon
These cookies are perfect to make your own. I’ve added in Milk Chocolate Chips, or Mixed Berries into the mixture before and they taste absolutely amazing.
- Slice the banana and mash this using a fork. Eventually the mixture will go pretty smooth but it takes a good 2-3 minutes to get this consistency.
- Now add in the oats, cinnamon, egg and combine. If you are adding any personal extra ingredients, I’d add them in here too.
- Spoon the mixture out onto a baking tray. The mixture will make about 5 palm sized cookies.
- Place the baking tray into a preheated oven at 180 degrees. The cookies will take about 10-15 minutes to cook.
- Once you are happy with the colour of the cookies, remove them from the oven. I have eaten these cookies hot, cold and reheated, all works, but I don’t think anything beats tucking into a cookie as soon as it comes out of the oven! These will keep in the fridge if you want to make them as a healthy snack.
- Sit down, and enjoy!