Baked Oats is one of my favourite recipes. I have this usually as a breakfast, but sometimes I’ll have it as a snack or pudding. The ingredients are easily changeable. I’ve done Banana and Milk Chocolate, Strawberry and White Chocolate, or Chocolate Orange. All are delicious!
Since getting my braces about a month ago, this is something that is soft enough for me to eat, but not a smoothie or a soup as it has a bit more texture to it. There’s only so many liquid meal that you can eat, all day, every day! I made this one to have for lunches, popped them in a tupperware, and they’re absolutely fine to transport to work.
Ingredients (Serves 2):
80g Porridge Oats
80g Berries – whichever ones you like, I used a mixture of berries
- Mix the Porridge Oats and Berries. Combine them together.
- Crack in an egg and make sure that the mixture is well combined.
- Place the mixture into a 9x9inch ovenproof dish.
- Slice the Banana. Use this to top the mixture.
- Put this into a pre-heated oven on 180 degrees for 18-22 minutes.
- Sit down, and enjoy!