I absolutely love brownies, and the other Sunday, I’d had a few alcoholic cocktails the night before, and it left me with a bit of a comfort food craving.
And for some reason, I wanted something sweet.
I had a bit of a rummage through the fridge, and cupboards, and decided I wanted to bake something.
And this idea popped in my head: Butterless Brownies!
I love to have a square of two of these when they’re still slightly warm, with a cup of tea #heaven
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1/2 a cup of Oil (I used Vegetable Oil)
- 100g Sugar
- 43g Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 64g Flour (I used Self Raising Flour as that’s what I had in. If you use All Purpose Flour add a 1/4 teaspoon of Baking Powder)
- Crack the eggs into a decent sized mixing bowl, and add in all the sugar.
- Give this a good mix to start to break up the sugar a bit.
- Add in the oil (whichever you have – I used vegetable oil) and mix.
- Now add in the cocoa powder and sieve in the flour, make sure this is well mixed.
- Pour into a 9×9 inch baking tin.
- Bake for 20 minutes of 180 degrees.
- Allow to cool before cutting up.
- Sit down, and enjoy!