Now this may not seem like the most original post, but this recipe is incredible. I made this 2 weeks ago, and I’ve had it again since. Hubby loves it as it had a decent amount of spice, and I love it as has a good amount of veggies in!
It’s so easy to make and I cook mine using my slow cooker. But this could easily be cooked on the hob.
I never cook using baked beans, aside from when I actually have baked beans. I don’t use them within a recipe, and I honestly done know why. So here’s to more recipes using baked beans!
Ingredients (Serves 2):
2 Chicken Breasts
1 Can of Baked Beans
20g BBQ Sauce
1 tsp Fajita Seasoning
1 tsp Garlic Powder
Salt and Pepper
- Use the container from your slow cooker and place that on the hob. Use this as then you create less washing up! Heat the chicken, peppers and onion until cooked through.
- Add in the seasoning and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Now add the BBQ sauce and baked beans and transfer the container into the slow cooker.
- Cook the mixture for 2 hours on the medium heat setting.
- If you’d like a thicker sauce, take the lid off for 30 minutes and this will help the liquid evaporate.
- Once to your desired consistency/once you’ve done your chores and want to eat it, dish it up.
- I topped mine with cheddar cheese and some guacamole.
- Sit down, and enjoy!